Friday, December 22, 2006

First Blog.

I make things. I make many things. I think that I can make anything I truly want to. I like the idea of being able to make the things I use everyday (although I'm a few steps away from mastering the electronics aspect). I'm a soon to be an Ebay seller, once I get paypal set up straight. So, I've recently decided to start a crafting blog. I read these things damn near every day. And, for the most part, I can do better.

So in honor of the season and the blizzard, here's what I've been making...

I love this:


I made these a while ago, my X-Mas Cookies:


I've been wrapping all my gifts in these little Asian-food takeout boxes...
Momma's:


All of them lined up on the piano:




Of course, now I need to learn how to take better pictures.
Apologies.

More Later.
More Soon.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're kind of like mastercard.
everywhere I want to be!

December 23, 2006 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Streetkid Named Desire said...

Ha. Fantastic. And now the gigantic picture is smaller. Snowed in, making things, blog. Fun.

December 23, 2006 at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home