Thursday, January 4, 2007

Two More Ties

My first try at a Sailor Jerry Girl/Bottle o' Booze























And aptly entitled tie: Nature is Emo.





















It's a bit blurry and dark, but hopefully you get the gist.

AND
I got a bento box about a week ago as a X-Mas gift.
I've really really been wanting one.
I'm way excited.
This is why:
www.bentocorner.com
www.cookingcute.com

AND
I tailored a skirt down this weekend. Triangle-skirt that was too long to be flattering as is, chopped and mended and trimmed down to a pencil skirt. Since all good pencil skirts need a slit to...y'know...facilitate walking, nearly the whole back has a adjustable slit with hook and eye closures to accomodate for walking, running...other things that skirts go up for...
Hopefully there will be a picture coming.

AND
I'm still trying to think up a good banner.
I can't come up with even an idea.
I don't really want to repeat the background image, but I've drawn a lot of things similar. Then again, I might want something completely different up there. Dunno. I can tweak colors on anything to match the rest of 'em. I just don't know. Blah.
I'll probably go with another vintage-tattoo-look thing, since I like that so much.
Maybe the birds with banners of some sort.
Probably that.
See now, writing things out really does clear up the thinking process. That took all of 30 seconds and I got a good idea.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home