Saturday, January 13, 2007

Okay...

So I haven't made much recently.

Puffy face and vicodin, oddly enough, doesn't exactly facilitate my creativity. It just makes me want to sit around and stare blankly in the direction of the television.

School starts on Tuesday. I didn't get nearly as many things done as I wanted to. I always come up with good ideas sitting in class. Plus I'll be downtown everyday and maybe that will actually make me go and try to get a job, mostly desired to finance my craft addiction.

I'm painting another tie right now, but the image is way harder than most things I would try to paint anywhere else. Plus I'm working from a black and white photo trying to get colors right. I've got reference shots, but it's still coming slowly.

I'm also trying my hand at painting metal things. Since I love acrylic paints, I'm just using my regular cheapass acrylic and I plan to coat it with a thin layer of resin, get that shiny protection. The belt buckle I really do indeed to have done tomorrow.

Anyway, there will be pictures...sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home