Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Moving

Well, no, not really moving.

We're getting new carpet, so I've got to box all my shit up and get it outta here by monday. Then I can move it all back in. I'm thinking of ways I can rearrange and such to make things easier.

1: Make an actual...y'know...workspace. My desk right now is facing a wall. I just can't work at it. Makes me uncomfortable. I'll turn it around and stick it somewhere, probably.
2: Storage. I'd love to have some of those tiny little cube shelve things I see all those crafters on television have in their lovely lovely "studios" or "craftrooms", which I covet. I'm thinking I might just modify the shelves I already have. I'm moving them around anyway, might as well add in some cheaply made grids. I want to nail a bookshelf to the wall, sideways. I think it'd look nice. I'd probably have to add one of those support rails to the wall first. Maybe as a headboard. I need to arrange my trunk mobettah. I might need another box/trunk/basket as well. Preferably something with a lid.
3: Tarp. Yeah. I paint. I like to paint while sitting on my floor. New carpet. 'Nuff said.
4: Refinish. My dresser is the perfect size. It's actually quite cute. But I need to sand it down and refinish it. I'd almost like to stain it a red color. Or maybe a cool turqoise. Replace the hardware with something chrome...Beautiful.

That's pretty much it. Sheeit. That's a lot to do. I'm still waay not adjusted to the school schedule. I am sleeping the same amount that I had been over break, but when I get home from school...I don't really...do...anything. Minimal amount of the making stuff. It's disappointing.

I did box some shit up tonite though.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home